SMART Table Interactive Learning Centre
The SMART Table is the first multi-touch, multi-user interactive learning centre for primary pupils. Designed to encourage collaboration, discussion and consensus building, the table gives early primary pupils a gathering place to explore digital lessons, play educational games and work together on interactive learning activities. Groups of pupils can simultaneously touch objects on the surface and enjoy a playful kind of learning. The possibilities for fun and teamwork on the table are limitless, from sliding an elephant across the surface, to following a trail of clues or mapping the human body.
To discuss your needs, please call Precedence Sales 08456 446800.
Key benefits of this table include:
- Multi-touch, multi-user Technology
- Ease of use for students Ease of use for teachers
- SMART Table toolkit to create engaging resources
- Enables flexible learning
- Durable, scratch proof and water resistant
- Completely mobile so can be used in any classroom
- 2 Year on-site Warranty
See the table in action here:
- World's first multi-user, multi touch table for collaborative learning in primary schools
- Highly durable and suited to the needs of primary school learners
- Simple interface inspired by SMART's expertise in interactive technology
- Browse, search and download over 1,500 activity packs and applications directly from the SMART Table
- Content customisation using PC or Mac with the SMART Table toolkit
- 42" HD, LCD multitouch, interactive table supporting up to 40 touches and based on SMART's DViT® Technology
- NEW customisable activities and lessons via the updated SMART Table toolkit
- NEW wireless connection - allows SMART Sync classroom integration and wireless internet access
- NEW Supports multiple USB devices, including the SMART Document Camera
- Four headphone jacks and table speakers with individual volume control
- Stable pedestal for the active classroom that provides easy access for seated and wheelchair users
Young students develop problem-solving and communication skills by interacting with activities and collaborating with each other to achieve learning goals. The SMART Table enables small groups to communicate with each other, face to face, to complete problem-solving and consensus-building activities on one interactive surface.
Activities that engage
Customise over a thousand ready-made activity packs with the SMART Table Toolkit. Or create lessons that support learning goals and meet specific classroom needs by accessing the SMART Exchange directly from SMART Table. You can also import lessons and multimedia content, including in 3D, created in SMART Notebook (included).
Part of a complete solution
Transition from small-group learning to whole-class by sharing SMART Table content on a SMART Board® using SMART Sync software (included). You can connect the SMART Document Camera to capture and display live images, video and 3D content. Training and resources are also available for the SMART Table.