Money is especially tight in these times of austerity
Managing ICT Budgets: Overview
In the current stormy financial climate, getting more value out of your school budget is going to be a future priority.
You may wish to consider the following questions:
- Do you have a refresh programme planned to replace older PCs and servers?
- How likely is it that your refresh budget could be diverted to other areas forcing you to expand the life of your existing workstations?
- How much are you currently spending, per annum, on ICT support?
- Have you researched consolidating your support contracts?
- How do you work with school governors on their expectations of ICT spend?
Precedence Technologies can:
- Assist you with drawing up a 3-5 year requirements plan for your ICT.
- Present you with a plan for submission to the Governors' Financial Meetings.
- Offer products that allow you to reduce your management costs.
- Offer a comprehensive support contract that is a representation of the time it takes to support you and your school; much less than you would expect.
- Provide the option of remote installation. No on-site visit and therefore no transport costs, thus offering you a more cost-effective service.
- Supply and install a range of products and services that will reduce your overall expenditure, while providing everything you need to enhance classroom learning.