Remote SafeGuard: Overview
To fully safeguard against the majority of hardware failure scenarios would cost more money than most schools have budget for:
- Do you have the ability to recover data from anywhere and at anytime?
- What if your local servers fail?
- Can your data be accessed by staff if the school is closed through flooding, break-in or just bad weather?
- Still using tape or USB drives for your backups?
- Do you have the expertise in-house to manage your backups?
Remote SafeGuard is an on-line backup service. This provides a new way for organisations to back up their data in case of an emergency such as hard disk failure or natural disaster. As the data is not stored locally, it does not matter if your servers fail because you have the data safe and secured off-site. You can then access the data and recover it via the Internet when your systems are fully operational again.
|Product code||Capacity (GB)||Annual cost||Cost per GB
* Pricing based on 4TB per annum. An initial £90 set-up is payable in year 1